- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.cc-tf.com/
Amazon Echo – Black
- Posted on in Importation
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Allows hands-free convenience with voice-control
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads audiobooks and the news, reports traffic and weather, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, switches, and thermostats with compatible WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Insteon, Nest, and ecobee smart home devices
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more
Yes, it integrates directly with the Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller. You can do lots of cool stuff using the voice commands, like turn the sprinklers on and off, run zones and set rain skips. I love mine!
I just ordered the Echo. One reason I did is because it can answer the phone - with the Ooma voip system. You can make voice calls through it to the Ooma. Ooma comes with a built the ability to integrate with Alexa for that purpose. https:www.amazon.comOoma-Telo-Free-Phone-ServicedpB00I4XMEYAref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473347209&sr=8-1&keywords=Oooma
They could work independent of each other, in the same wifi, but I suspect you would have to set them up with the different wake words. One set to "Alexa" and the other set to "Amazon"